Monday, October 1, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




Everyone I Love Becomes My Family - and I Love Everyone.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, AND WELCOME TO OCTOBER!!! FINALLY, after so many months semi - employed, I'm knee deep in work! 10 hours a day, 6 days a week... HOw long am I gonna last? Well, I asked for it, and now, I'm gonna get it.

Heroes don’t fly over buildings or stop bullets with their hands and they don’t wear boots and capes. Heroes are ordinary people who know that even if their own lives need attention, they help untangle someone else’s. Heroes will listen to a friend’s problem and keep their own despair, quiet in their hearts. Whether it’s taking care of the sick, the old or the broken, heroes are ones to put their own needs last. Someday, maybe one act could lead someone to rescuing them right back because heroes need heroes too.

Now, let's start today off with SNAKECHARMER, by Ottmar Leibert.

To find out more about him. check out his website at www.ottmarliebert.com. You can also read his boi here at WIKIPEDIA.



If you live in a past dream, you don't enjoy what is happening right now because you will always wish it to be different than it is.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment